En el mundo de la música y el dibujo...
who is 'you' ? huuu(L)jajajajof course, if you want to tell me..andwhy are you sorry?jejejeand...who is him?^o^ uhh!!chan chan!!see ya!
ok... you wanna know?? No, I can't tell you... you're gonna be mad at me u.u...I am sorry because I am bothering (are good spelled this word?) you....And, well, 'him' is.... you know... You know... YOU know... well, take care!
who said that i know??jejeeand..why i have to be mad?...ok...maybe i will be a little mad...and...i do know...take care you toobye
who is 'you' ? huuu
ResponderEliminar(L)
jajajaj
of course, if you want to tell me..and
why are you sorry?
jejeje
and...who is him?
^o^ uhh!!
chan chan!!
see ya!
ok... you wanna know?? No, I can't tell you... you're gonna be mad at me u.u...
ResponderEliminarI am sorry because I am bothering (are good spelled this word?) you....
And, well, 'him' is.... you know... You know... YOU know...
well, take care!
who said that i know??
ResponderEliminarjejee
and..why i have to be mad?
...ok...
maybe i will be a little mad...
and...i do know...
take care you too
bye