Her name is Hitomi Aiko. She's 16 years old.
I created her because I'm now a La Corda d'oro fan, and her intention on something I'm writing (a spanish Fanfic) is to be the lover of Shimizu Keiichi, a sleepy dazing boy who plays cello.
Arg!! I just love that cute boy!! He's like an angel!! But he's so slow... really slow. Nobody loves him, so I choose loving him creating a girl about his age who study in the same class and school. They are music students.
She has the virtue to play too many instrument, and she keep a secret from everybody, excluding Kahoko and Keiichi. But then the flute is her priority, being counterpart of Yunoki Azuma who does the same.
So, here's her profile!!
name: Aiko.
middle name: Hitomi
Age: 16
Birth: 9/September
Class: 1-A. Music School
Zodiac: Virgo
Weight: None of your business!!!
Height: 1.56 (She's shortly, like me)
Likes: Above all, Music. Paintings.
Dislikes: Snails (ewww!!!). All types of worms-like things.
Instrument of choice: Flute.
But she also plays instruments that use the blow, a little of Piano and cello (a little coincidence). That explain her pendant.
Tips:
She's a good girl who happens to have an excellent musical ear.
She can play the flute and make wonderful interpretations, but also can do it with the cello. Shimizu is very interested in her because of that; he never expected that. And apart, her music captivated him, a hard thing to do. (he's so hard to impress with music)
In my fanfic, I'll be using cheesy lines, duets, fights, messed things, mistakes, missing instruments... and more!!
(writing in a first point of view from Aiko)
*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Believe me, I love that guy *.* is so beautiful and peaceful!! And he loves music so much like me!!
I'm painting this draw right now, so after now I'll probably update.
sorry for my bad english, (missing words, messed up things and others like that :P)
Oh no... I can speak in spanish!! The english now is glued at me!! I really can't!! SOMEBODY HELP ME! XDDD
Have a nice time! Love ya all!!
^w^
+*+*+*+*+*+*
Listen to: J. S. Bach. Suite for solo cello No.1 in G major. (I <3 that, really... I listened for the first time when I was a little girl, and caught me, like love at first sight. I can't remember where and how)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario