My heart skipped a beat. My jaws nearly dropped.
He was standing in front of me, well, a few meters away from me, his hair playing with the wind, looking almost like gold due to the light of the sun. He wasn't staring at me, but his position was perfect for me.
In that moment I was feeling strange. I couldn't do nothing but walk towards him. Many feelings began to take control of my body. I feel the urge of hug him, at first sight.
Then, when I heard his voice I was... out of this world. "Did I miss him that much?!" I asked to myself. I wanted to smile in all moment, but I couldn't.
And then, his eyes... They killed me!!
Oh my, how I suffered in that place... in a good way, of course.
oohhh.... I like that guy too much...
hope someone can understand my feelings...
love ya all!!!
(I needed to write this... so bad)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario