My instrument of Choice

My instrument of Choice

martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Want to play a sad song...

Want to play a sad song...
About........

My flute keeps on and on,
notes up and down... music blowing with the wind...
Fingers flowing across the cold, silver metal,
All occurs when I think in just one thing...

I'm thinking about things... at the same time I'm playing a cute tune on my flute. The name? It have no specific name. It's from a game, Final Fantasy VI. The theme of a blonde general magic woman. Celes's theme.

A short, repetitive, but nice song. Can be played on various instruments, but the piano is the best for it.

What to do?
When you already think all is perfect,
you open your eyes and see,
nothing is like before...

When I begin to think on that, the song is more sad than happy...

I want to love and be loved...
I want to express all...
I want to say how much I love...
I want to scream!!!
I want to... cry...

But then apart, there is another problem...
the true guilty about it...

Lies... why the word 'lie' lies here? Just lies. They ruin all... including the true.

Lies can be broken,
But they can broke too...

Lies are used to cause pain.... as the insecurity...

When you're decided on what you feel
You can say the truth with security...
Without repentances...

A insecure person can cause damage... or more than that... I think. Oh well...

My tune began to cease, as the air in my lungs. The notes slowly fades away and, together with my mind, my thinks and questions.

I sigh, and then smile. What a wonderful music, don't you think?

----o----

I wrote this without read what I was writing. Is out of senses, but, I was feeling like that a little minutes ago...

Hope you understand, whatever you are...
Whatever you feel, or think.

Love ya all... as always.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario